Saturday, October 07, 2017

I'm Still Here

Hey Everyone,

I thought I should do a quick little post to let you know...I'm still here.  Life has been busy as usual with different things on the go,

First, I have not forgotten about the barn wedding post.  After the wedding, I waited for other photos to come our way.  I think it was a misunderstanding so I'll be using what I have with some other photos that I may have access to.

We needed some R & R after this very busy summer so we went camping for a week (a future post I hope) and a day after we arrived home, the hot waterline burst so now we have bathroom renos which we weren't quite planning on doing yet.  The line already had a slow leak, it just got to the point where it blew through and was no longer usable.


During this time, I am trying to get ready for a large craft sale - it's not going so well.  There was soooo much more I wanted to make but there's only 5 days left.  No stress here lol.  Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

When we went camping back in September, I decided to bring my sewing machine (just in case). I was worried people were going to think I was off my rocker but the site was fairly private.   I actually used it for a few hours one day and it was wonderful.  It was set up on the picnic table facing the lake.  OOPS - my thread blurred. The weather was absolutely perfect.  We're finally getting our summer temperatures although summer has come and gone.


So I'm going to end this post here.  I have a few posts I would like to do on various subjects in the near future.  The wedding post will probably be a larger one so that will take some time.

I probably won't be out and about visiting your blogs in the next little while while I cram for this craft sale but I miss you all.

For all my Canadian blogging friends, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

~ Kelly ~

11 comments:

  1. Happy to see your post. Life does get busy and we do need to keep our priorities in order. Have a good craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly ... how wonderful to hear from you 😊 wishing a wonderful time at the fair ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly. I hope your craft sale goes well. I also hope you share what all you made! Enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly! Sorry to hear about the hot waterline burst. Yikes! Glad that you got some R & R and crafting done during your camping trip. Best of luck with the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on the craft sale.. Hope you have fun and do well.
    Sorry about the water leak..yuck..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Always so great to stop in and see what you've been busy at. Life is just plain crazy hectic! I just loved seeing the picture of your sewing machine while camping, how fun to create while enjoying the beautiful outdoors! Hope life settles down for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute to see the sewing machine at your campsite - now that is my idea of a perfect camping trip! haha! Sounds like you have had your hands full for quite a while. Hope your craft show goes well and that you find some time to enjoy some slow walks in the autumn sunshine. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So neat that you enjoyed sewing while camping! I don't think that's a combination we see that often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camping sounds wonderful. I haven't been in a long time. This is a beautiful sunrise or sunset. It sounds like you've been a busy one lately. I hope your craft sale turns out the way you want. Wishing you sweet end of October days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your craft sale went well. We are well into our winter here now with about a foot of snow on the ground. Now all we need is a good hoar frost to really make it look like a wonderland.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly! Sorry it's taken so long to get to your blog - like you, life has been insane!

    I was pretty sick for two weeks = and I am finally coming out of the foggy haze of illness.

    I just wanted to ask how your craft show went? And also to comment on your ADORABLE fine furry friends on your side bar - too cute!!!

    I will been back reading and learning more about you as time allows. Getting ready for some strong winds and heavy rain storms to come through - hubs is battening down the hatches and I am not helping him, am I? LOL. Shame on me!

    Take care, and God bless! xxoo

    ReplyDelete